Thank you and Welcome To our Tribe
You’re almost there for your FREE E-Book “The 4 Keys to relieve anxiety and stress!”…And FREE Guide to Boundaries in Relationships. These e-books are steps for empowerment to detach emotionally from toxic people, gain confidence & truly live your best life.
About the FREE E-Book: “The 4 Keys to relieve anxiety and stress!”
Our brain can’t afford the luxury of a negative thought because negative thoughts create negative emotions & have a direct effect on our DNA and our DNA affects the world around us.
Exposing the negative hidden thoughts in your mind helps release regret, guilt, and shame, manage anxiety and depression and supports learning to gain confidence & achieve wholesome and healthy relationships.
In a few minutes, you will receive an email from me. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription. Please go there right away to ensure you get your FREE GIFTS!!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so my emails will be delivered. You may have to look in your SPAM or Promotions folders at first.
P.S. Over the next few weeks, you will receive WEEKLY emails with “goodies”, articles & MORE… THE Bi-Monthly Newsletter will bring you:
- TIPS, Tools, strategies & RESOURCES to help you get phenomenal results in codependent and toxic Relationships!
- Feel supported and loved while you learn and grow in your confidence. self-love & boundaries.
- Gain the empowerment to boldly step into your unique highest version of yourself to accomplish more and live a life you dream of.
Please confirm your email right away and then you can come back to this email and go through the whitelist process to make sure you receive all the FREE RESOURCES!!
THE WHITELIST PROCESS TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE ALL THE FREE RESOURCES!!
Here’s what you can do ASAP to be sure you never miss a single email.
Be sure to whitelist email@example.com. I work hard to never spam and only send what I believe will be most helpful. Here are the steps to be sure you never miss a single email.
How to Whitelist an Email Address with Gmail
- Open the email
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the “Reply” button
- Select “Add to Contacts List”
- Click on the “More” button above the email header
- Select “Filter messages like these”
- At the bottom of the search window, click “Create filter with this search”
- Check the box that says “Never send it to Spam”
How to Whitelist an Email Address with Outlook
- Open the email
- Right-click on the sender’s name, and click “Add to Outlook Contacts”
- Click “Save”
- On the Tools menu, click “Options”
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click “Junk E-mail”
- Click the Safe Senders tab
- Select the “Also trust e-mail from my Contacts” checkbox
For other email providers, check out these whitelisting instructions.
One last thing: Gmail has a folder called promotions! If firstname.lastname@example.org ends up there please do this:
How to Drag Emails into Gmail’s Primary Inbox
Next, a message will appear asking if you would like to do this for future messages from this sender. Select “Yes”.First, look for the email inside the Promotions tab. Then click, drag and drop it into the Primary tab
I pray you are loved and empowered in all things
©Kathy Di Giacomo