- Beware: What you are looking for is what you see; If you have a negative perception of someone then the minute they show up you will see them that way!
- What you focus on is what you get; our job is to allow people to change by changing our opinion of them.
- Create and manifest joy out of what you are given; Make joy out of every moment and the miracle of your existence.
- Sit down and write out what your values are because when your values are clear to you your decisions are much easier.
- Seek to understand and lead by example and a place of love.
How are you all doing? I have had a rough time with a health scare but am still helping others get free and learn the so so important tools on how to be happy no matter what happens in life. You can learn them with my life coaching program and the support you need.
We can meet these hard times with bitterness, hanging onto pain and what we wish was true…staying stuck; or we can work through what’s been lost…adjusting to our new normal, and all that is still possible for our lives.
I am choosing this road and it is not easy. I am honored to share healthy ways to walk this road emotionally, spiritually and relationally. I especially want to share ways you can be compassionate with yourself in what you are going through. I stumble and fall, and don’t do everything right – nor do I need to. I would consider it a privilege to walk with you through life’s unexpected, confusing, and even blessed times…holding onto Hope, Compassion, and Connection with God, ourselves and others. Contact me if you need that kind of support.
- Focus on what is….Be in the moment and what it will teach you
Listen to music that makes you feel like yourself
Don’t let life overwhelm you ..shake off the disappointment
Reach inside and find out you can fly
What Is your passion that runs through all you do in life?
I have the power within me to be stable
All things are possible
I have wisdom beyond my years
We have a sudden awareness of what is unfolding around us in our environment that is terribly wrong. This situation could have been there for years but “you” just now suddenly see it. It scares you a little because you never have seen it quiet that way before. It can be exciting as well because it is a piece of the puzzle you have been looking for to resolve your life situations and move forward from being stuck from where you don’t want your life to be.
- You are not average…take off the labels people put on you, they are not the truth!
- You are valuable and a masterpiece, one of a kind! Experts can be wrong.
- No more mediocrity thinking – you are what you answer to not what people call you.
- You are a person of influence, favor and greatness!
- People are not the problem it is how we respond to the problem.
- What we see depend on what we look for.
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- True success is a piece of mind in knowing you have done all you can possibly do.
- Get over the person who mistreated you.
- Don’t condemn myself; you won’t get better if you have chip on your shoulder.
- If you feel the whole world stinks look inside.
- Take control of your own happiness.
Hello everyone…I have had a rough couple of months but I am doing well. Hope you all are too. I lost my younger sister in July to Cancer and that was hard but I learned some really good lessons and some things about myself that have helped me to come back to my blog even stronger. I have much to share and my experiences have multiplied so I can help you all relate for those who need an understanding ear.
Think about this statement: “Certainty for what will happen to all is a driving need for everyone”………….However uncertainty is all around us…..Think about it ..you step into uncertainty every day you wake up or make a change or do something different and then you forget about it.
Here is another one: When I say the word vulnerability what so you think of?
Think of it as gratitude and when you honor yourself and have gratitude it is like the fountain of light and power. Gratitude transforms and redefines courage.
Think of it as abundance: Forgiveness creates no frustration or anger at others or self………..give it up and clear it out and release it from your body to make room for abundance in your life!!!