Say: I have a positive and vibrant attitude toward my health
My health can never run out. My good health is like a consistent bubbling fountain providing me with vital energy. “Daily Affirmations by Rokelle Lerner
There are two ways to create good health:
#1. Speak affirmations out loud about your body itself.
#2. Appreciate your body, and in so doing, you will activate the flow of positive energy.
Here are some ideas and things to claim for affirmations to say out loud
- Maximize your help in your thoughts and behavior
- Be thankful for and conscious of your good health and the freedom that it creates
- Play your feet firmly on the earth and acknowledge your grounding in a healthy reality
- Take a deep breath and acknowledge your acceptance of positive vibrant thoughts and release the old steel patterns
- Acknowledge that as you move through the day you have all you need to feel good.
- Affirmation I exercise my limits, as I breathe deeply and fully, I realized that I have all I need to enjoy the days to come
If you would like a free daily planner to start your new year, click here and download it now
If you want to make any suggestions for what you would like to see in extra training, then please reply to this email? at email@example.com
I will be listening and watching for your input
I’m here for YOU!!
I pray YOU are LOVED & Empowered!
Much Love ? and Hugs ?, Kathy
Kathy Di Giacomo’s Coaching “Personal Development & Business Growth Strategist”
Author of “Boundaries to Freedom: How to set healthy boundaries”.
on Amazon Check out my interview about my new book
Become the unique you!
DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL OR BUSINESS COACH?
“Take our fun 4 minutes quiz” Get a FREE coaching call with me.
I will help you identify your next steps and the best recommendation to move forward. You will receive a free E-BOOK “15 Ways To Heal your Mind And Body with Self-Care “
PS: Are you a member of my group? You will find a warm supportive environment where I bring valuable pieces of training and confidence tools plus much more. Join our #1 Fb community for a FREE “15 Activities To Heal Your Mind and Body With Self-Care” guide