Welcome to inspiration;
One of the upcoming pieces of training that we will be talking about is how to do self-care or how to nourish yourself.
Today I will give you some ideas on what nourishing yourself actually means.
One way to nourish yourself is by entering into intimate relationships with realistic expectations. (This topic is what I will be teaching in the coming programs). So stay tuned…?
But there are many more…..
What does it mean to nourish yourself? To blaze a pathway to self-discovery, through nourishing yourself.
- It means you will accept yourself without reservation.
- Nourishing yourself means you will respect your own integrity and your own growth process
- To nourish yourself means you will value your thoughts, feelings, and desires as important.
- Nourishing yourself means that you will create a flourishing environment for yourself that promotes healthy living
- To nourish yourself means you will admit you have needs
- And giving yourself what you need is the big first step.
- You will nourish yourself in making decisions about how to get those needs met.
This can be a new day for you. No one else can live or change this life for you. ? You only have 1 life, make it count
Let’s move forward and help you realize what you need and what your talents are so you can experience how it feels to know your gifts and help others.
If you would like to find out more you can Schedule a 30-minute FREE coaching call CLICK HERE
- Ask questions
- Get help/relief
- Learn how coaching can help you through tough times
- Talk out loud with someone who will NOT judge, will have an open heart and ears to listen to what is keeping you from being your unique YOU and happy.
If you want to make any suggestions for what you would like to see in extra training then please go to reply to this email?
I will be listening and watching for your input
I’m here for YOU!!
I pray YOU are LOVED & Empowered!
Much Love ? and Hugs, Kathy
? P.S. For more inspiration, tips, tools, and strategies be sure to also connect with Kathy’s Confidence Coaching and Seminars on Facebook
Please follow and like us: