Do you struggle with wanting more success and just don’t know how to get there?
Who doesn’t want more success? Whatever you’ve already accomplished, there’s always another interesting mountain to climb. If you are looking for more achievement, you can improve your life dramatically with a few simple changes.
Did you know… Although these suggestions are straightforward, most of them will require constant attention for a little while until they become habitual. Once they become automatic, though, you’ll be thrilled with your progress.
Try these ideas to enjoy greater success:
Hang out with successful individuals. You’ll frequently find that you achieve about as much as the people with whom you spend the most time. If you want to be a successful, affiliate as often as you can with people who are more successful than you. There are a couple of reasons for this:
- You’ll be exposed to a completely different way of thinking and interacting with the world. Very successful people look at many things differently than those who are less successful. Integrating some of these ideas into your own thinking will likely bring you more successes of your own.
You’ll also encounter new opportunities. High-achieving people frequently have all kinds of ventures going on; you never know when they might need a helping hand. You’ll also get to connect with their peer group, who are likely to be very successful as well.
2. Adjust your attitude. Successful people usually have a positive attitude. That’s what allows them to move forward aggressively. This is not the same as acting foolishly, however.
Minor challenges don’t bog them down because they believe that things will work out in the end. They also keep the bigger picture in mind, so minor challenges are just that – minor.
- If you want to be wealthy, do you have positive attitudes about wealth and wealthy people? If you want to be healthy, do you have a positive outlook about that? Your attitudes must be congruent with your objectives.
Everything starts internally; seeing outside changes in your life takes time.
3. Be organized and focused. Before you go to bed each night, make a list with all the things you want to accomplish the next day. Doing this at night gives your brain a chance to work on things in your sleep. Also, you’ll feel much better when you can start the day with a clear objective instead of spending time trying to figure out what to do.
4. Have goals. Your brain is tremendously good at finding solutions. You can help it out by doing a good job of outlining and prioritizing your objectives. The simplest way to do this is to write down your goal and include a deadline. Now your brain knows what to work on and when to have it accomplished.
Read over your goals at least twice a day to provide mental emphasis that they’re important. We all know how easy it is to get sidetracked by 50 other things and forget all about our goals and plans.
Why it matters…These 4 simple ideas can bring you great power if you’ll use them to your advantage.
What to do…Being successful is no more challenging than being unsuccessful. Both require specific actions and attitudes applied consistently over a period of time. Make some changes today and give yourself the gift of success.
If you would like more details on how to be successful at creating and enforcing your goals.
Check out my signature program – “Limitless Freedom Accelerator”
A 12-Week Program to release anxiety to freedom. This program is for those who want to get coached to gain the skills to make a difference. To become empowered and confident for the times ahead. You will discover your true voice and “who” you are. Birth the courage and confidence needed to fast-track to a “new” way to financial independence.
https://bit.ly/FREEDOMCOURSE read my story
I have been where you are and can lead you through a successful journey that will help you have more time freedom and income to enjoy what you do.
You’ll leave with practices to help you master anxiety and challenging emotions…these will serve you for the rest of your life.
P.S. It’s never been a better time to develop yourself than now. Men and women are doing INCREDIBLE things in our world, and you can too! Do you struggle with speaking up powerfully, trusting your own inner guidance to make the impact you want to make? Knowing and trusting yourself is part of what we do together to get your results.
Are you ready to break free from limiting beliefs and “low income” to find new exciting possibilities to make 6 figures?’
Experience for yourself the feeling of accomplishment with my free coaching call.
No pressure, just bring to the call what you would like to overcome or accomplish in your call.
Schedule a FREE 45 minutes Breakthrough Session” or any current issue you are dealing with now. HERE
Kathy’s Confidence and Success Coaching & Seminars can help!
“I pray you are loved and empowered in all things”
Most of all I’d love to hear what you’ve been up to!
Hit comment or schedule above to let me know what your needs are and how I can help. And let’s connect on